Vice President Behavioral Health Strategy & Operations (Remote)
The French Group has been retained by a national health plan to assist in identifying a dynamic, transformative and exceptional thought leader in the Behavioral Health space. The VP will be responsible for leading the development of the Behavioral Health strategic and operating plans for all product lines including Commercial, Medicaid and Medicare. In creating the growth strategy, the VP will lead the organization to a differentiated and competitively advantaged position in the sector. The VP has overall responsibility for responsible for delivering contractual performance guarantees as well as fiscal, administrative, operational and innovation initiatives.
- Develops the annual operating plan with full operating budget, risks and opportunities.
- Develops and implements Behavioral Health Annual Strategic Plan including details on membership, product mix, value propositions, and partnerships.
- Directs Behavioral Health financial performance and variances from plan; ultimately accountable for the oversight and of contractual performance guarantees.
- Drives strategic growth initiatives to include Marketing, Product and Sales
- Ensures adherence to all performance targets and regulatory initiatives
- Monitors services and programs to ensure that client needs and contract obligations are being met in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures that operations and clinical staff provide appropriate and efficient services.
- Actively participates with the leadership team to establish presence in targeted markets with strategic solutions.
- Serves as the key point of contact for client executive leadership during implementation activities and overall account contract compliance.
- Fosters relationships with external corporate customers and aligns needs to internal operational strategy to include Operations, Network and Clinical.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred.
10+ years of leadership experience in the managed healthcare industry to include Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial products.
Knowledge of providers and accountable care organizations and how to work with these stakeholders is critical.
Knowledge of provider payment models including negotiating and contracting skills.
Ability to communicate and advocate at the consumer engagement level and up through corporate staff levels including the CEO.
Proven motivational leader who can staff and build high-performing teams for success.
Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills in a multiple site environment.
Proven ability to manage operations in a larger matrixed healthcare system.
Tricia French RN, BSN
President & CEO
The French Group