VICE PRESIDENT NETWORK DEVELOPMENT – Pennsylvania
The French Group has been retained by Health Partners Plans to identify exceptional candidates for this high profile role.
Health Partners Plans is an award-winning, not-for-profit health maintenance organization serving more than 257,000 members. Headquartered in Center City, Health Partners Plan has network of more than 40 hospitals and 6,400 providers. In addition to providing significant community outreach, Health Partners Plans offer Medicaid, Medicare and Children’s Health Insurance Program plans that include special benefits to improve the health and wellness of their members.
Health Partners Plans has received national recognition for their innovations in managed care. Their Medicaid plan is recognized as a national model for Medicaid managed care and consistently ranks number one in member satisfaction. In 2014, it was ranked the #1 Medicaid Plan in Pennsylvania. Health Partners Medicare offers four Medicare Advantage plans and is the fastest growing Medicare plan in Philadelphia.
Founded in 1984, Health Partners Plans is one of the few hospital-owned health maintenance organizations in the country. Hospital owners include:
-Einstein Medical Center
-Hahnemann University Hospital
-St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
-Temple University Hospital
The VP Network Management manages multiple business units to meet or exceed service requirements and business objectives in multiple lines of business and geographic territories. The primary responsibility is to ensure a comprehensive, quality and high performing medical provider network for all Health Partners’ lines of business. Business units within scope of control include, but may not be limited to those responsible for hospital, physician, allied, ancillary and specialty network contracting and servicing, credentialing, compensation and fee schedule development and provider database maintenance. The VP Network Management reports to the EVP, an energetic, collaborative leader and clinician with significant expertise in health plan operations.
• 7+ years of experience in provider contracting, provider relations and provider operations experience in a Medicaid and/or Medicare health plan required
• 7+ years’ experience developing and managing a high-performing team and associated operating budget
• Experience in developing, implementing and managing detailed short and long-term strategic plans.
• Expert process and strong project management ability
• Experience in managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Claims, Customer Service, IS and Health Care Management.
• Expert knowledge of contracts and strong negotiation skills.
• Highly developed leadership skills, including directing analytical root cause discovery, problem solving, influencing and conflict resolution.
• Excellent judgment skills and the ability to make independent decisions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Inspirational leadership style with exceptional staff development, team-building and mentoring skills.
• Commitment to high service standards and a passion for making positive changes within the organization and the healthcare system.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA, MPH, MHS, MHA, etc. preferred
Tricia French RN, BSN
President & CEO
The French Group