SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT NATIONAL NETWORK OPERATIONS (Virtual)
Job Description Summary
The SVP is responsible for leading all strategic and operational aspects of Network Operations across all strategic business units. This includes provider contracting and relations, unit cost management, privileging, credentialing, provider data management analytics and team leadership. The SVP also serves as the senior network leader representing the company on new sales opportunities and ongoing client relationship management.
– Contribute toward the company’s growth and profitability objectives through effective leadership
– Lead the development of network strategies to meet specific business unit’s growth and profitability objectives while ensuring effective provider relationships are maintained.
– Manage all financial aspects of Network including unit cost, administrative expenses and vendor contracts to optimize the profitability of the company.
– Ensure all client expectations are met relative to access to care, geo access requirements, provider satisfaction, credentialing timeliness and accreditation, contract commitments and performance guarantees, quality, network development requirements, implementations, etc.
– Manage and/or negotiate material provider and vendor contracts where appropriate to meet overall unit cost targets, cost of care objectives, and access requirements.
– Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all intersecting functions performed by Network favorably impact other operations/services within the organization, i.e. claims, clinical, customer service, fraud and abuse, etc.
– Actively participate in sales, marketing and account management activities to gain and retain business.
– Provide leadership and management to the network team to ensure all goals and objectives of the department are achieved and internal and external customer expectations are met/exceed.
– Provider leadership to the network team to help each team member optimize their performance, opportunities for success, job satisfaction, and career development.
– Assist where necessary in the development and execution of corporate business strategy and operational priorities.
– 10 plus years of Network Experience
– 15+ years progressive responsibility in Provider Relations, Contracting and Network Operations related positions.
– Demonstrated Negotiation Skills- Ability to clearly define the strategy and lead the execution of the strategy- Proven outstanding leadership Skills- Strong financial acumen
-Medicaid experience strongly preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree required; master’s preferred
Tricia French RN, BSN
President / CEO
The French Group