CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER – DC METRO
One of the nation’s most progressive healthcare organizations is seeking a talented Chief Operating Officer to lead their integrated behavioral health specialty managed care plan.
This position is a true operational role and responsible for overseeing all fiscal and administrative operations, including the overall management of the service center, finance, human resources, claims payment and billing, information technology and reporting. The COO will manage the collaborative relationship with shared services in addition to community outreach.
• Responsibility and authority over all daily administrative and fiscal operations. This includes decision-making authority for controlling fiscal expenditures and ensuring that operations support system requirements.
• Leads business operations which includes collaborating with the clinical and program staffs to ensure that high quality services are delivered within budget, that system principles are supported with financial resources; determining information technology requirements and overseeing plans and budgets for implementation, production and operation.
• Assists the CEO in collaborative efforts related to the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• Collaborates to develop and implement action plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
• Responsible for driving the Plan to achieve and surpass performance metrics, profitability, and business goals and objectives
• Develops policies and procedures
• Oversee management of community support delivery system within budgetary goals
• Manages coordination of relationships with all stakeholders and serves as a liaison with regulatory and other state administration agencies
• Communicates, motivates and leads a high performance management team. Attract, recruit, train, develop, coach, and retain staff. Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the Plan
• Assures compliance to and consistent application of law, rules and regulations, company policies and procedures for all assigned areas
This is a highly visible and strategic position requiring exceptional leadership skills and experience as a healthcare executive. The COO is a critical business leader and contact for external providers, plan sponsors, and regulatory agencies; thus requiring superior interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
• Minimum of 10 years management experience, with at least 7 years in behavioral healthcare required.
• Proven ability to accomplish high-level interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven leadership ability to effectively manage large teams and multiple sites.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Licensed clinician in behavioral health very strongly preferred.
Tricia French RN, BSN
President / CEO
The French Group